Inner Size360mm x 270mm x 50mm
Use one or all the filters below to find the right products for your needs
KLEENGUARD* A40 Liquid & Particle Protection Coveralls - Hooded
SIZE : Large (L)
COLOUR : White
KLEENGUARD* A40 Protective Overalls offer ultra low-linting, anti-static and silicon-free protection and are generously cut for extra worker comfort.
They can be used for a variety of applications, from work with hazardous dusts through to chemical handling; especially well suited for critical processes such as spray painting, pharmaceutical manufacturing and electronic assembly.
Suitable for process critical production such as pharmaceutical industries, manufacturing, utilities, electronics, agriculture and paint spraying.
• Protection against chemical splash and particles
• Film laminate technology provides an outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals
• Particle protection holds out > 99% of fibres greater than 1 micron
• Strong triple stitched seams help protect against tearing
• Hood designed for respirator use and freedom of movement
• Full length zip, eases ability to get in/out of garment
• Ultra low-lint performance, film laminate and internal seams significantly reduce levels of 'lint'
• Anti-static fabric EN 1149-1 for critical areas
• Silicone free, ideal for paint-spraying
• EN 1073-2 approved for radioactive dust protection
• Compressed packaging provides auto-dispensing system and reduces storage space
• Sealed poly-bags for low contamination risk
Cases per Pallet : N/A
Quantity per Case : 25 overalls per case
Please contact our Customer Care team, give them your city & state and they will give you the name of your local sales representative.
Each of our product detail pages has all of the relevant resources available, including MSD and PTB. If you still can’t locate the material you are looking for please contact our Customer Care team.
With a wide variety of products and systems designed to control usage and reduce waste, KCA bathroom products offer many opportunities to reduce waste in the bathroom and other areas.Hand towels, toilet tissue and soap all offer cost saving opportunities.
Public washroom, nurses stations, and patient’s rooms.
The primary challenges are the prevention of cross-contamination and the presentation of a clean, hygienic image through an adequate supply of towels, tissues, and skincare products using the appropriate dispensers.
Be sure that hand washing is easy. A working sink, plenty of paper towels and a steady supply of soap is a must.
KCA manufactures a range of products which offer different performance levels for every class of office building. Always consider Kimberly-Clark towels, tissue, soap and dispensing systems.
We do have specialised products that can help reduce clogging. Request that a Kimberly-Clark Professional Representative visit with you to discuss these products.
Three simple reasons:1. Your tenants expect the best quality for the rates they pay.2. You expect the best value for what you pay.3. Our products are designed to help reduce your overall cost.
The most important thing you can do is to be sure your employees know you are serious about hand washing and other food safety efforts.This can be reinforced with the prominent display of Kimberly-Clark Wash Your Hands stickers. Call our Customer Care team on 1800 647 994 if you would like some stickers.
Inner Size360mm x 270mm x 50mm